I spent the morning today re-organizing my LEGO inventory. It can be a monumental task sorting all those little components into their proper place. We use several of the blue or white bins that come with many of the educational sets. They work well as they have two layers and lots of different sized compartments. I have the main things labeled, but would like label even more. I also switched around the room set up to try to make it more efficient and spacious. Everything looks great now and I’m hoping this will breathe a bit of new energy into the team and me. Who knows I may actually muster up the energy to re-paint the room in the next few weeks….something I have been thinking about doing for about a year now.