Our team met last Friday for the first time since the challenge release. We are finalizing our wheel choices and doing some testing to see what designs are the most accurate. To do this we run our robot on a long roll of paper and mark where it ends with a marker. The closer the marks are together the more accurate it is. We found some interesting results, but still have more testing to do before finalizing our drive train.
We started our brain storming list for the research project challenge. There sure are a lot of body parts and systems and stuff!
Together we discussed different strategies for tackling the field table. We all pretty well came to the same conclusions while thinking at home on our own about what our first mission will be and what our last series of missions will be, now we just have to figure out the middle….and do the work – lol.
It’s going to be an awesome season. We are still on the lookout for one or two more team members, so if you know anyone that might be a good fit have them contact our coach.